Existing users: login to make an entry or view your existing entries
For all categories except Community or Educational Project, Sonic Art and Stage Works, the score, recording and programme note must not identify the composer. Entries which identify the composer will be disqualified.
Please use the following checklist to ensure that the entry is anonymous:
- Remove the composer’s name from the score.
- Check every page to ensure that the composer’s name doesn’t appear; for example as a copyright notice at the bottom of a page.
- The filenames of uploaded scores must not include the composer’s name.
- Remove the composer’s name from the metadata on the recording.
- If the recording is of a broadcast, ensure that any announcements are removed.
- The filenames of uploaded recordings must not include the composer’s name.
- Programme notes must not identify the composer or refer to personal information and the language used must be gender-neutral.
- Programme notes must not refer to other works by the same composer.